top of page
Logo- Tippling Taps png.png

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where are you based out of and how far will you travel?

A: We Love to Travel! We are based out of Hoboken, NJ. Our general rule of thumb is that we travel anywhere within a one-hour radius, which is 35 miles each way, but don’t be afraid to reach out if you are a bit farther! We charge a $3/mile travel fee for any location greater than 35 miles away. Please note, the cost of tolls is not included and will be in addition.  


Non-Local Event Considerations

  • For an evening event 2 or more hours away: overnight charges apply.

  • Destinations over 2 hours away will require overnight stay charges

Q:  Is alcohol included? What kind of permits will I need for my event?

A: Due to New Jersey and New York laws and regulations, we are not allowed to purchase or sell alcohol at your event. It is the client’s responsibility to provide the alcohol and secure an SLA license (if applicable). Don't worry, we can help.  The good news is we are equipped with tools to eliminate any stress this process may cause and are at your service to walk through the process every step of the way.


For any permits that may be needed, it is the client’s responsibility to secure those. Generally, if your event is held on private property, you will not need to secure any permits. For private parties where no license is required, you must purchase the alcohol at an SLA licensed retailer. We have also partnered and built great relationships with local vendors to alleviate the high markup rates of retail alcohol prices! It’s a win-win for everyone! If you have any questions, please email us!

Q: Do you carry insurance?

A: Yes! We carry general liability insurance, as well as liquor liability insurance. We can provide copies of our insurance policies to your venue upon request.


​Q: How big is your tap truck? Does it require anything extra? 

A: Our tap truck is 5 feet wide by 9 feet long and 6 feet high. We do require a designated power outlet within 100 feet of the truck’s location. If no outlet is available, we do have a generator available as an add on for a fee.

Q: What beverages do you serve and if we’re not having alcohol at our event can we still use RoseBella? 

Absolutely! Our tap truck can serve Wine, Beer, Prosecco and custom kegged Cocktails. We can also use our Piaggio Ape for mocktail recipes, juices, cold brew coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages!

Q: What is your deposit and payment policy?

A: A 50% deposit will be required to book your reservation with a signed contract and secured event date.  The remaining 50% balance is due one week prior to the event. Unfortunately, since we block out your date specifically from further inquiries, bookings cancelled within 90 days of the event are not eligible for a refund of your deposit unless Tippling Taps secures another event for your date.

In the event of inclement weather we will do our best to accommodate if you wish to reschedule. The client is responsible for any outdoor tents if necessary. Tippling Taps does not provide any tents or other gear in the event of rain.

We accept cash, checks or credit card payments via our online invoices with Square.





  • Facebook
  • Instagram
bottom of page